The State Room* offers a unique and comfortable setting for the joyous gathering of fellowship and remembrance in honoring and celebrating a life well lived.
There is a timeless, sacred value in the irreplaceable opportunity for family and friends to come together after a loss to pay a fitting tribute, share their grief, and begin their journey of healing. It is our goal to facilitate a more meaningful experience which appropriately provides that sacred value for today’s families in an evolving society.
Click on any photo to view a slideshow.
Memorial Tribute Gathering
The use of The State Room facility, staff and equipment for a Memorial Tribute Gathering includes:
- Parking attendant
- Two Tribute Gathering liaisons
- Piano player for gathering time prior to tribute service
- Use of audio-video systems including private video tribute booth
- Custom Life-Tribute DVD creation and display (up to 100 images)
- Custom Memorial Facebook Group creation and display
- eTribute digital guest signature collection system
- Table linens and votive candles
- Bartender, sodas, mixers and ice (second bartender is $200 if needed)
- Maitre d’ / food service liaison
- Two attendants for set-up and clean-up (before, during and after the event)
Catered Food Offerings for a Memorial Tribute Gathering
Click the links below to see some catered food options available for a Memorial Tribute Gathering (appetizers and light fare selections to accommodate a “cocktail hour” type, post-tribute evening gathering):
Our three preferred caterers entrusted to provide food service at The State Room are:
* The State Room, housed in an adjoining structure to Delaware Valley Cremation Center, is not licensed as a funeral establishment.