Providing Quality Cremation Service to Philadelphia, PA and the Entire Delaware Valley
General Price List
The goods and services shown on this website are those we can provide to our customers. All prices are effective as of January 1, 2017 and are subject to change. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the goods and services you selected.
The fee for our complete basic cremation service, including a basic cremation container and urn, is $1,900 (see itemization below)
Basic Services, Facilities and Merchandise
BASIC SERVICES OF OUR STAFF…..$985
Our fee for the basic services of our staff includes, but is not limited to:
Responding to the initial request for service (24 hour availability); conducting the arrangement conference; preparation of biographical and statistical data; preparation and filing of papers, permits and authorizations; preparation and placement of obituary notices; social security notification; retention, sheltering and refrigeration of remains prior to the commencement of post-death activities; sanitary care and preparation of remains for positive identification; overhead expenses relative to our facility and operations such as occupancy, administrative and equipment costs; and local hand delivery of the cremated remains to the authorized recipient.
(This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of whichever arrangement you select.)
LOCAL TRANSFER OF REMAINS TO OUR FACILITY……$330
Vehicle for local* transportation from place of death
* Within 50 mile radius of center city Philadelphia (additional distance = $3.00 per mile one-way)
USE OF OUR FACILITIES / EQUIPMENT…..$385
Therefore, the fee for our complete basic cremation service is $1,700 plus the cost of the cremation container and urn of your choice. (Listed Below)
(You are also welcome to provide us with a cremation container and/or urn that you may have obtained elsewhere.)
CREMATION CONTAINERS AND CASKETS** …..$80 to $3,820
If you want to arrange a direct cremation, you can use an alternative cremation container. Alternative cremation containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without an outside covering). The alternative containers we provide are corrugated cardboard.
CREMATED REMAINS CONTAINERS (URNS) AND OUTER BURIAL CONTAINERS (VAULTS) ** …..$120 to $1,120
** Please see “cremation merchandise” for photos, descriptions and prices of each item.
Optional Services, Facilities and Merchandise
- Use of our facility, staff & equipment for memorial tribute gathering…$1600 (includes Life Tribute DVD and use of The State Room)
- Coordinating arrangements for off-site memorial service/funeral ceremony, viewing/visitation or graveside service/interment…$80
- Use of our staff and equipment for off-site viewing/visitation *…$475
- Use of our staff and equipment for off-site memorial service/funeral ceremony *…$550
- Use of our staff and equipment for graveside service/interment (final committal at cemetery) *…$425
* (These services include coordinating the arrangements for the off-site memorial service/funeral ceremony, viewing/visitation, and/or graveside service/interment.)
- Casket Coach/Hearse (local **)…..$400
- Seven Passenger Limousine (local **)…..$400
- Processional/Clergy/Flower/Utility Transportation (local **)…..$245
** (Within a 25 mile radius. Additional charge = $3.00 per mile one-way.)
- Refrigeration (after 24 hours and prior to cremation)…..$50 per day (If required to hold remains longer than 72 hours) (Pennsylvania law requires that any human remains held 24 hours beyond death shall either be kept under refrigeration, embalmed, or sealed in a hermetically sealed container.)
- Embalming (including use of preparation room)…..$845 (Embalming is neither necessary nor required by law. Embalming may be preferred, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with a public viewing. If you do not want embalming, you have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.)
- Dressing and/or Casketing and/or Cosmetology…..$420
- Memorial service guest register book…..$30
- Printed traditional prayer cards (per 100)…..$70
- Keepsake laminated photo memorial cards (@ 150)…..$240
- Printed acknowledgement cards w/env. (per 100)…..$30
- Custom eSignature photo thank you cards w/env. (per 50)…..$50
- Memorial Package…..$105 (one register book, 100 traditional prayer cards, and 100 acknowledgement cards)
- Life Tribute DVD Production(up to 100 Photos) (additional DVD copies @ $25 each)…..$110
- Certified copies of death certificate (each)…..$9 (Obtained from PA Health Department) (NJ fees vary by township)
- Scattering cremated remains at sea….$250
SOUTH JERSEY SEA SCATTERING – Dissemination of cremated remains three miles off-shore between Atlantic City and Avalon at our earliest convenience (weather permitting) with EPA registration and a certificate memorializing the date and the exact location (longitude and latitude).
- Private chartered sea scattering with up to six family escorts…..$575
- Consignment of cremated remains to earth (in local cemetery).….$250
- Packaging and shipment of cremated remains through United States Postal Service (Priority Express Mail).….$90
The following four pricing categories are required by the Federal Trade Commission’s Funeral Rule to be on the General Price List of every licensed funeral service provider.
Receiving Remains From Another Funeral Home (This charge includes basic services of our staff and transportation of remains to our facility.)…..$1315
Forwarding of Remains to Another Funeral Home (This charge includes basic services of our staff, removal of remains, embalming if relevant, and local transportation of remains to airport.)…..$2430
Direct Cremation (This charge includes basic services of our staff, removal of remains and cremation.)…..$1700 to $6640
- Direct Cremation with cremation container provided by purchaser…..$1700
- Direct Cremation with corrugated cardboard cremation container…..$1780
Immediate Burial (This charge includes basic services of our staff, removal of remains and local transportation to cemetery.)…..$1645 to $5465
- Immediate Burial with casket provided by purchaser…..$1645
- Immediate Burial with corrugated cardboard casket…..$1725
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have about our services. Our ultimate goal is to help you make well-informed decisions in order to achieve a secure feeling of satisfaction and validation regarding your selection of cremation and the multitude of options that go along with it.