Certified Celebrants create value through meaningful ceremony.
- A Celebrant is a person who is trained and certified to meet the needs of families during their time of loss by preparing and facilitating a fitting tribute service that is personalized to reflect the personality and life-style of the deceased.
- Our Certified Celebrant was trained by In-Sight Institute, which provides the most comprehensive and sensitive training available for this role in the funeral industry. It is important that you and your family know that you are being served by someone who understands the process and is prepared to offer the very best service possible.
- Our Celebrant has been specifically trained to help design a memorable service for your loved one that is completely personal, incorporating those unique songs, stories and experiences that defined the loved one.
- Our Celebrant will schedule a special family time for your family to share memories, anecdotes and special moments in the loved one’s life. The essence of the service will reflect the remembrances of the family.
- Our Celebrant can serve at a funeral service, memorial tribute service, graveside service, or any other gathering to honor the deceased.
Please read Celebrants: Meeting the Needs of Families for a more in-depth understanding of how a Celebrant can help create a meanigful ceremony in rememberance of a loved one.
Certified Celebrant for
Delaware Valley Cremation Center